Sacred Womanhood Weekend Immersion
with Georgina Peard and Mira Dakini
Connect with the Sacredness of Womanhood and the experience of Life-Force in a Woman’s Body.
A woman in her awakened power is a pure expression of unconditional love and embodied intuition. She uplifts, she heals, she awakens, she commands presence and she accepts nothing less than the most vulnerable truth through her authentic expression of love.
This power is awakened through embodiment and self-care, deepening self-knowing and self-acceptance, raising and expanding consciousness, and cultivating shakti, sensual and life-force energy through your body.
The purpose of our immersion is to:
- Feel connected, safe and sacred in your body
- Relax into emotions and draw power from feeling all that you feel
- Build confidence and trust through the support of noble sisterhood
- Awaken your pleasure as a source of joy and home-coming in yourself
- Connect to a greater sense of belonging to this Earth
- Explore self-sourcing techniques to empower yourself
Our sacred practices will include:
- Shakti Yoga, Feminine and Sensual Embodiment
- Creating Sacred Space
- Healing Sisterhood & Mother wound
- Womb and Yoni dialoguing and energy clearing
- Life-force cultivation and Self-sourcing
- Building intimacy
- Loving your Body and healing your Body Shame
- Claiming the power of Light and Shadow
- Womb meditation and deep embodied rest
Some experience of emotional healing and women’s circle is required to participate in this weekend. All women over the age of 18 are welcome.
Sign up for Sacred Womanhood Immersion
Georgina is a Sacred Bodyworker, Intimacy and Empowerment Coach, Yoga Teacher, Priestess and Creatress of transformational human experiences. She is passionate about the potential to connect, awaken, heal and transform through our bodies and through authentic relating.
Combining yogic, shamanic and tantric temple arts, as well as heart intelligent circling, she calls forth an embodied spirituality of radical self-compassion and self-acceptance, deep listening, courageous living and fierce love.
Her personal mission is to be an ambassadress for embodied love consciousness.
For more info about Georgina and her offerings in Switzerland and internationally visit: www.georginapeard.com
Mira’s life is a deeply intuitive, creative and explorative journey of the embodiment and union of Spirit and Body, Masculine and Feminine, Darkness and Light. She is from Sweden and since 1993, she has been traveling around the world, living in alternative healing communities, studying in the fields of touch and movement using yoga, pilates, dance and the creative expression of drama, as well as studying Tantra, Feminine Embodiment practices, meditation and relaxation.
Mira is a certified 500 Hour Yoga Teacher and has studied many forms of yoga. Her own unique style of yoga, SHAKTI TEMPLE YOGA, has been birthed from all of her studies and explorations, and blends breath, sound, movement, touch, energetic work and devotion into the asana practice for the awakening of Shakti : the Life Force energy within.
For more info about Mira and her offerings go to : www.dakini.se